Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Loser!

Recently a bunch of our friends played 'antakshri' - with a difference. Instead of singing songs ending with the last 'akshar' of the previous number, we were to sing the songs of the previous ditty's actor/actress paired with someone else (ie, different from the song already played). Due to this, we came up with the oddest of pairings to flumox the next candidate to find another pair for that vague actor/actress. Lots of stars came up who would probably had done only two/three films in their entire lives. Our term for them was - 'losers!'

Even while playing, and as I laughed overtly at the jokes and called these bunch of actors the same, I was thinking, 'ain't I one big loser myself?' Only the profession and industry is different, but the success ratio is equally deplorable, perhaps worse. At least, we remembered their names. Who would even know my name in the industry that I am?

Loser! Big Loser!! Pathetic Loser!!!
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home