Friday, May 20, 2005

Anonymous

I have removed my name from this blog completely.

Not that it will be difficult for those who know me to find out who owns this blog. For one, the list on the right hand side is an exact replica of the one that is there on my main blog (I own another space in the cyber-world). Second, many of my regular readers did come here in January to read the now-shelved "The Last Lust" ; I have not changed the URL. Lastly, the template on my main blog is a ditto copy of this one.

Beyond them, it will not be easy for anyone to relate to my other blog; that is, if they have been there as well.

I had started this blog as a mirror-blog for my other one. At that time the hosting service there had faced a severe crisis. However, I could never re-publish the posts written there on to this page. The pathetic net connection was one reason, but a more potent one was that I was too lazy to do so. In any case, the hosting service of the main blog resumed its functioning perfectly well after that.

Anonymity does not come easy to me. I did mention that I have an 'exhibitionist' trait within me. Yet, I am enjoying the new-found hiding. I said I was childish; this is a new toy for me. Let me play with it for some time; let me enjoy this freedom of 'not being known' for some time. Once I tire of it, which I am sure will be pretty soon, I will come out.

All said and done, this anonymity has made me pen four posts in a row; thoughts that I was too shy or scared to share on the main page have found their birth. Let me raise a toast to this!
|

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i know you :D bata doon.....nah i shall try n keep it a secret what say >:)

5:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know me ?!! *wide eyed* kaise kaise ;-)

NOT A NICE PERSON TO KNOW

5:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! i know u too well :P n btw u r a very nice person to know so please get a new name :)

6:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANZ I hope ur faith stays by the time I finish on this page ;) Thanks a ton , my friend!

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home