Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Just Another Random Thought

With fear, I observe that I am losing touch with my other webspace. In horror, I see a lost interest there. The half-finished story there remains just that - half finished. Earlier, I would never have left a story incomplete.

Suddenly, I find writing on this blog easier. Partly, the fact can be attributed to the sense of anonymity that this blog gives. More importantly, the interest here lies in the fact that I can pen these meaningless diatribes against anything and everything without the botheration of justifications through comment boxes. Also, I can publish these small, no-value posts here which have become difficult there. Maybe, this is actually becoming my e-diary : a place to pen down the thoughts and emotions, without bothering too much on the grammatical and language correctness.

This is in no way to mean that I do not value the friendships cultivated through the other blog; on the contrary, I cherish them with fierce intensity and would never trade that for all the goodness that this blog gives.

Yet, there is something missing. I cannot pinpoint immediately. Perhaps, I did take that blog a bit too seriously, and am now weighed by my own popularity, something that I craved for when I started that blog. What a messed up creature I am, indeed!

Anyways, found these lines at a blog a few days back. It sort of sums up my feelings.

Its that feeling of loneliness without being lonely,
Hundreds of people around and yet I am the one and only.
I have everything, if you must count I say
Then why this melancholy, why this dismay?


Thank, 'K', for writing out what I feel everyday!
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home