Thursday, August 04, 2005

I am alive

Well, not much of a title, but could not think of anything better. Cool, I realise another month has gone by since the last post. And have we inched forward one bit? Seemingly yes, actually no. The crazed deal I talked about is still stuck. Even the powers-that-be back at head office have dropped all notions of propriety, and demand an immediate action or explanation. I have neither. The other deal got nixed due to approval hassles; it wasnt my fault, so I was safe. Instead, I have got an alternate plan working; it seems to be going good - at least till now, it is. The applications have not returned except for one odd still-birth. Time has suddenly lost essence. Each day simply passes. It will continue to pass. When will it start to breath again?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home